We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, full or part time Veterinary Technician to join our team!
-Must be able to multi-task, provide excellent client services, be professional, and friendly. Must have the ability to be patient and kind when dealing with client questions, presenting estimates, and discussing patient care.
- Be a team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Experience with surgical prep and assisting including anesthesia induction, intubation, and monitoring.
-Experience with canine and feline dentistry, including cleaning and polishing, digital x-ray, and assisting with extractions and periodontal treatments.
- Must have experience with blood draws, knowledge of proper collection process, and setting IV catheters.
- Skilled at canine and feline restraint, anal gland expressions, toe nail trims, TPR's, obtaining vaccine history, knowledge of preventative care, and ability to discuss treatments confidently with clients.
- Knowledge of medications, and ability to process refills.
- Help with reception and front desk duties as needed; answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking clients in and out.
- Have a flexible schedule and able to work Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays, but have boarding so some brief Sunday hours will be shared among staff.
Hourly wage is commensurate with experience. Additional benefits include: $300 annual CE allowance, license fees paid, employee discount, scrubs provided, Health/Dental/Vision group insurance plans available, Paid Time Off, 401k.
Email your resume:Faust Animal Hospital